A serene rural lifestyle with reserve frontage to Mortons Creek and situated on 52.83 hectares or approximately 130 acres of land. Located just 19km to the Wauchope CBD or 38km to coastal town of Port Macquarie, giving you the opportunity to live on the doorstep of a large regional city, in a peaceful rural setting.
A tastefully renovated 3-bedroom cottage with elevated position taking in the sights and sounds of the great outdoors.
1176 Bellangry Road is well watered with 13 dams, 5 x 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks and access to pump from Mortons Creek for domestic purposes.
The property is best described as an undulating landscape with a mix of fertile creek flats and grazing country. Over the years they have run 25 plus steers, 15 breeders or currently a mix of cattle and horse agistment.
Located on a sealed road with school bus service, mail delivery and garbage bin service.
Additionally, there is a large shed that has been partially fitted out for an additional weekender, reduce your carbon footprint with environmentally friendly accommodation that is completely off-grid.
- Renovated 3-bedroom home on elevated position with stunning views
- 52.83 hectares or 130.54 acres approximately
- Undulating landscape with mix of Lithosols soils, and red & brown podzolic soils
- Reserve frontage to Mortons Creek
- 240 power, 2 x septic tanks and water pump on Mortons Creek
- 5 x 5000-gallon water tanks and 13 dams
- 2 bay machinery shed with power, lights and adjoining 2 stables
- Dressage arena and flat paddock plus horse friendly fencing
- Wash bay, 3 x day yards, timber cattle yards and chook pen
- Boundary and internal fencing
- Carport 9.0m x 7.0m
- Mango, lime and lemonade trees
- NBN connection, mail delivery, school bus & garbage services
- Machinery shed, partially fitted out for additional living, off-grid
*Disclaimer - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Garden Shed
- Rainwater Tank
- Bush Retreat