A tranquil rural outlook and immersed in sunshine, this unsurpassed lifestyle block is set on 2 hectares and has been home to the current owners for the past 31 years. Only 6km to the heart of Wauchope or 20-minutes' drive to Port Macquarie's CBD and beautiful beaches.
The current residence offers raked ceilings, split system air conditioning and wood fireplace in the kitchen plus dining, whilst boasting a stunning view overlooking the paddocks and Bago Bluff to the south.
Including 4-bedrooms of generous size, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan. A second living/family room is located off bedrooms 2 and 3. All bedrooms are services by a family bathroom with vanity, bathtub, and toilet plus separate shower. The laundry is located internally with direct access to the yard and clothesline.
Offering exceptional storage with the large 12m x 6m shed, capable of storing 4 cars, and 8m x7m machinery shed, both with power and concrete flooring. Boundary fencing, 5 water tanks and numerous fruit trees including mangoes, nectarines, plums, oranges, lemons and more, you will feel like you have your very own farmer's market.
With great value for money, this is the ideal property for those wanting a tree changer or even renovators seeking a rewarding project to demolish the existing residence and rebuild their dream home. (STCA)
Your enquiries are welcome, please contact Jon Slater and team to arrange your inspection.
- Lifestyle block set on 2 hectares, just moments from Wauchope CBD
- Charming kitchen with timber cabinetry, island bench & views to Bago Bluff
- Wood fire and split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
- 4 bedrooms of generous size, all with built in robes
- 3 x 5000-gallon water tanks, 2 smaller water tanks, bore water and Honda pump
- 4.5 KW Solax Power inverter and Solar hot water
- Fruit trees including mangoes, nectarines, plums, oranges, and lemons
- 12m x 6m shed and 8m x 7m machinery shed, both with power and concrete flooring
- Demolish the existing residence and rebuild your dream home. (STCA)
*Disclaimer - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Garden Shed
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater Tank
- Area Views