This reserve beach frontage home presents a front-row seat to breathtaking coastal vistas and tropical surrounds. Located just moments from the shores of Lake Cathie Beach and within minutes to shops, family friendly tavern and medical facilities, you have access to all the conveniences without compromising on tranquillity.
You will be welcomed through the front door into an open living/rumpus area, full of light, beautiful timber floorboards, and access to the generous backyard. Downstairs also consisting of a bedroom with its own private entry, bathroom, including shower plus toilet and laundry with plenty of storage space.
Upstairs is a family oasis where the kitchen, living and entertainment deck combine to create a space for unforgettable gatherings, bask in the sunshine, host lively barbecues, or simply unwind by the sea. The heart of this home lies within the well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances, where the serene ocean backdrop complements your culinary endeavours.
Wake up in the main bedroom to the sound of the waves, relish stunning sunrises, and enjoy your morning coffee with a view on the balcony. A second bedroom upstairs benefits from plenty of natural light and a large built-in robe. Both bedrooms are serviced by a renovated bathroom with waterfall shower head and superb standalone bath.
Fully fenced and gated, this property also has side access for a boat, trailer, or caravan and plenty of secure off-street parking, including carport, plus shed to store all those toys and gardening tools.
Your coastal dream awaits, whether you're seeking a serene family escape, a permanent residence, or a stylish holiday retreat.
- 723.4 sqm parcel of land with reserve beach frontage and adjacent to council reserve
- Ocean views, with a short stroll to the beach via bush track
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining and undercover entertaining deck
- Three bedrooms, main bedroom with ocean views and walk in robe
- Two generous sized bathroom, upstairs with standalone bath
- Fully fenced backyard, gated side access with room for caravan, boat, or trailer
- 9m x 6m colourbond shed and 8m x 5.4m carport shed with drive through option
- 6.6 kw of solar with Sungrow inverter
Disclaimer - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Garden Shed
- Solar Panels
- Beach Front
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Views