From the moment you step through the doorway of this classic 1960's era property it feels like home. Situated on a 796.7 m2 level block, with a fully fenced backyard, dual access and just a short stroll from the beautiful Camden Haven River, this residence presents an opportunity to a diverse array of buyers.
Accommodation comprises of three good-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and generous built in robes. The sun filled master bedroom also includes ensuite with shower and bath. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, plus a third toilet in the laundry for convenience.
In the heart of the home, you will find a well-appointed kitchen with standalone oven/stove, rangehood, double sink, pantry, and dining area to one side. A substantial, north facing living/family space includes split system air conditioning and enjoys plenty of natural sunshine throughout the day. A second living area at the front of the home gives you that extra bit of space or has the possibility to be used as a home office or study.
The generously sized garage extends its functionality beyond housing vehicles, boasting enough space to accommodate a workshop or additional storage - a practical feature catering to your varied needs.
Additional features of this property include 3kw Solar with Sunteams Inverter, bore water and pump, automatic swing gate for easy access and plenty of space for the boat, caravan, and trailer.
Don't miss out on the chance to secure a promising investment or opportunity to create your dream home.
- Situated on a 796.7 m2 level block, with a fully fenced back yard and dual access
- Bedrooms all with generous built in robes and ceiling fans, main bedroom with ensuite
- Well-appointed kitchen with standalone oven/stove, rangehood & double sink
- Two living areas, one north facing, allowing abundance of natural light
- Large backyard with access for boat, trailer, and caravan
- 3kw solar with Sunteams Inverter and bore water with pump
- Dual street access to property (Alfred Street & Eames Avenue)
- Plenty of off street parking, double garage and carport
- 200m to Stingray Creek Bridge Boat Ramp and Camden Haven River
*Disclaimer - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels