The moment you arrive at 10 Riverbreeze Drive, you will be captivated to discover it's so much more than meets the eye. From the street appeal to the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen overlooking the generous backyard with pool, plenty of space for kids & pets to play or ample potential for garden enthusiasts to create their dream oasis.
Set on a 939 sqm parcel of land, this home not only offers a comfortable, well-designed living spaces but also presents an exciting opportunity for renovation enthusiasts if desired. The property's solid structure and generous dimensions allow for endless possibilities to add your personal touch and transform this residence into a truly bespoke home.
The floor plan features open plan kitchen, dining and living area with the option to bring the outside in with an enclosed entertainment area overlooking the rear yard and pool. This is the perfect space for indoor/outdoor dining and relaxing with family and friends.
The main bedroom looks over the garden surrounds and pool, it also includes ensuite, and substantial built-in-robe. The three remaining bedrooms include built-in robes, two include ceiling fans. The main bathroom is centrally located to the bedrooms and includes a bath and shower, with separate toilet.
Other features of this value packed property include large laundry with access to the side yard, double lock-up garage with internal access and additional storage, space for caravan, trailer, or boat at side of property, and manicured lawns and gardens.
This remarkable family home is well worth a look, contact Jon Slater on 0429 34 00 66 to secure your inspection.
- Four good sized bedrooms, main with generous built-in-robe & ensuite
- Two living areas, plus enclosed sunroom that looks over the pool and yard
- Main bathroom centrally located with separate toilet for convenience
- Open plan kitchen with island bench, electric cooking & dishwasher
- Split system air conditioning in family and kitchen area
- Double lock up garage with internal access and plenty of storage space
- Fibreglass in ground swimming pool and pool shed
- 2kw solar, water tank & heat pump water heater
- Fully fenced yard with gated side access plus parking space for caravan, trailer, or boat
*Disclaimer - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.