Wanting to make life easier, but still have your own space & independence? This lovely 2-bedroom home located in Timbertown Retreat is well worth your consideration. A small, friendly, over 55's village with swimming pool, community hall, and just moments from Wauchope's town centre.
This neatly presented home is situated on a corner block and offers a north facing aspect, allowing for plenty of natural light and sunshine throughout the day.
A spacious, well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, laminate benchtop, and plenty of storage. The home offers open plan dining and living area with air conditioning and ceiling fan for year-round comfort. The laundry is internal and located off the kitchen.
Both bedrooms included built-in wardrobes, plus ceiling fans and are serviced by the spacious main bathroom with separate toilet.
For further information and to arrange a private viewing, contact Jon or Kylie at J & S Real Estate.
- Neatly presented two-bedroom home in over 55's village
- Covered front veranda with northerly aspect
- Open plan living with air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Tidy kitchen with gas stove top, plus ample bench & storage space
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Single carport and partially fenced yard
- Small pets are negotiable
- Site fees are currently $350 per fortnight
- Located just 2kms from Wauchope's town centre
*Disclaimer - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Swimming/Lap Pool